The directions for knitting a particular item or a stitch. Knitting instructions for an item are often included in the knitting pattern. Knitting instructions for a stitch may also be included in a knitting pattern, or as separate instructions in a book or DVD for example.
- Knitting Instructions: When Is It Okay To Use the Same Sock Pattern?
- How To Knit Video: How Can I Use a Lace Lifeline Outside Lace Knitting?
- Thankful Thursday: Thanks For Incomplete Knitting Instructions?
- What Do the Knitting Instructions For a Head Wrap and a Dishcloth Have in Common?
- How To Knit Videos: How Do I Change the Knitting Instructions To an Easy Edging For Afghan Squares?
- Customizing Knitting Instructions: How Do I Combine Crocheting and Knitting?
- Beyond the Knitting Instructions: What Inspires You?
- How Can Different Knitting Instructions Decrease Knitting Discomfort?