Knitting socks is often done seamlessly using circular knitting. Most commonly 4 or 5 double-pointed needles or 2 circular needles are used. Socks can be knit from the toe up or from the top down.
- Knitting socks: double pointed or 2 circular needles?
- Knitting Instructions: What’s an elastic loose bind off (cast off)?
- You’ve completed the knitting instructions: now what to do with the leftover yarn?
- How many different knitting instructions to knit a sock?
- Projects in progress
- Knitting two socks
- Knitting a sock
- Another week, another sock