The looping of yarn or thread around a needle to produce an individual stitch, a design or a pattern in knitting.
- Ready For My Adventure in Teaching My First Knitting Class at JoAnn Fabrics?
- Knitting Stitches: Learning Socks By Knitting a Christmas Stocking?
- Knitting Instructions: What’s an elastic loose bind off (cast off)?
- Knitting instructions: How do you easily add colors to garter stitch?
- Stockinette stitch: basic knitting stitch patterns
- Reverse garter stitch
- Garter stitch: basic knitting patterns